Best Project Masterplan Design Firm in Dhaka, Bangladesh
A master plan is a long-term dynamic planning document that provides a conceptual framework to drive project development and growth.A Master Plan reflects a vision set in the early stages of a project and aims to bring everyone on the same page and move everyone in the same direction.The way of achieving a goal of an organization’s target by making this, in reality, is called master plan. The master plan generally is a unique idea of an architectural organization. It is a structure which doesn’t match with any other structure of the world. For architectural master planning, it demands very good skill on architecture, creativity & punctilious attention. There should be well meaningful details in the structure that can expose the vision of the architecture.
WHY PROJECT MASTERPLAN?
- Project master planning provides a road map for all future project development decisions.
- Project master plan, even if seen by some as an additional cost, can eventually lead to savings in the long run.
- The master plan allows the involvement of all parties concerned in advance and sets out expectations on how the various activities and tasks will be developed.
- A master plan allows you to estimate costs before the actual work begins.
- Projects that have a fruitful master plan generally have a higher completion rate than unplanned projects.
OUR MASTERPLAN PROCESS:
- Feasibility Study
- Strategic Framework
- Project Scope
- Work Breakdown
- Resource Planning
- Program Finalization
- Design Output
- Phases Closure